Margarita is a wonderful classic cocktail that satisfies sweet, sour and salty flavor cravings at once. Lime simple syrup is a potent citrus flavor that is sour with a floral undertone which makes for a sweet aromatic margarita. Its insanely easy to make this margarita and so worth the effort.
Equipment: Jigger, Cocktail shaker, citrus juicer, margarita glass
Ingredients: 45ml Tequila (Sierra-Silver), 30 ml Lime simple syrup, 30ml Lime juice, 15 ml Lemon Juice
- Fill cocktail shaker 2/3 full of ice
- Measure liquid ingredients into the shaker.
- Shake for 30 shakes
- Pour through cocktail sieve into glass
- Add lime wedge and serve
- Add 15 ml Grand Marnier for an orange tang
- Salt the rim of your cocktail glass