A sour is a traditional family of mixed drinks. Sours are generally drinks containing a base spirit lemon or lime juice and a sweetener (simple syrup). Egg whites are also included in some sours. This sour is a modern mocktail makeover. Easy to make and easy to drink. Time for the perfect threesome.
- 45 ml Juniper Jinn simple syrup
- 45 ml Lemon Juice
- 30ml or one egg white
- Angostura Bitters/Lemon round (fresh or dried)
- Add the lemon juice, and Juniper Jinn simple syrup and egg white to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with a handful of ice and shake until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a lowball or Old Fashioned glass.
- Serve with ice and garnish with 3 drops of Angostura bitters and lemon