A sweeter variation on the popular bitter Aperitif. This modern take on a Negroni gin cocktail gives some added texture and softness on the palate.
Ingredients: 30 ml gin, 30 ml sweeet vermouth, 30 ml marmalade simple syrup, 30 ml grapefruit juice, grapefruit zest and ice
Equipment: Cocktail Shaker, Rocks glass paring knife and straw
- Cut wide strip of grapefruit peel and curl around straw to make the garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake all the ingredients except the grapefruit zest
- Serve in a chilled rocks glass with a short straw
- Garnish with a wide curled grapefruit peel