One of many variations of the Gin Fizz classic. Rose simple syrup and strawberries make this Gin Fizz variation pink, fruity, and beautiful (as well as absolutely delicious).
- 4 beautiful strawberries
- 15 ml Rose simple syrup
- 45 ml shot gin
- pinch of salt
- 100 ml club soda (or, to taste)
- lime for garnish
- Mash 3 strawberries with a fork to release their juices
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and other ingredients.
- Shake until well mixed
- Strain away unwanted solids
- Top each glass off with club soda
- Squeeze a lime wedge into each glass.
- Garnish with strawberries